Woo, hoo! Look at what came in the mail today, eeeek! I’ve been window shopping this activity center for weeks now and finally bought it. (When it comes to buying stuff, it takes me weeks to finally make a decision 🤣). Well, you know, I gotta do "research" and convince my brain that my baby really needs this. haha.
OK, here’s why I am c r a z y about this thing:
(1) it’s a multi-stage activity center. Meaning = baby can grow up with this for a few years. Idk about y’all but I ❤️toys that my boy can use for a long time. 🙋🏽♀️
(2) it not only has a seat, which has a 360-degree swivel, it also converts into a TABLE. (It's the gray flat piece on the bottom that becomes a table top). So as he gets older and heavier and too big to fit the seat, we will use this as a table for multiple activities = arts, crafts, snacking, reading etc. (SKIP*HOP has matching chairs that you can buy).
(3) I ❤️the skip*hop brand. The design is clean and crisp, very pleasing to the eye.
(4) easy to assemble, thank you hubby for putting this together 🙏🏽
(5) the gray flat piece on the bottom has a piano keyboard for baby to make noise with his feet! This same piece becomes the table surface (once you take the seat out), you can put the table surface there!)
(6) ....and my favorite reason, it keeps baby active and all in one place!
I purchased mine from Amazon. I price shopped it on the Skip*Hop store first, then Target, and then Amazon. Turns out it's several dollars cheaper on Amazon AND ships FREE (prime member over here 🙋🏽♀️) and I can get it in 2-days. Not bad.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored, I used my hard-earned money to buy this product and reviewing it as a consumer.